Cheesy? Yes! YES! O GOD YES! So I have stayed up way too late to work on my client project last night only to meet with them and given the “alight, but next time….”. I’m currently scheduled to meet with them again tomorrow at noon. Whats going on is that, last time they were freaking out about the flash piece and being unable to update it. So I promised them that I would try to make the images in the flash piece to be read from an xml file, so that they wouldn’t even have to touch Flash. Also, there new season will begin soon and they wasn’t some of the information reading that online. I have updated both the home page and the flash piece, but I am still trying to upload the xml file to joomla. I’m really happy because I was able to create a flash piece that worked how we envisioned and now it’s just getting it to work with joomla. Overall, I’m not as stressed as I was but, I would enjoy finishing this project so I can focus on some school work and the job search. Well, I’ll see you in another life.