My work with my client ran into a bit of a halt. I though we had a design down, but it changed greatly over the weekend. We also ran into communication issues, on both ends, and hopefully I’ve found a way to combat it.  Where I’m at now is I contacted the client today, and we’ve worked it out that tomorrow, I will show them the full site as it should be when built for the web (with all the updates and new designs). Soon after, I’m planning on meeting with them in person to have them sign off on the website so that we don’t keep making changes. So, by the end of the week, I should start building the website in Joomla. There’s not really anything else to talk about at the moment, so stay tuned.

2 thoughts on “Finalizing the design

1. Laney
    7:58 am - 2-18-2010

Paul, I am wondering why there were communication issues. If you haven’t already searched for a communication alternative you may want to look into a Google Wave invite (I can send you one) or Base Camp? This is if you need one site or area for all parties involved to go to in order to share their comments, approvals, etc.

2. Marius
    8:01 am - 2-20-2010

Hello,

I was wondering if you would like to make a link exchange (in blogroll) with a web design blog, to increase visitors and popularity of your blog.

If yes, let me know. Thanks!