Resume and Cover Letter

April 13th, 2009

For this assignment I composed a resume and cover letter geared toward an internship. My resume and cover letter displays the skills and interest I have for the particular position I want. With this assignment I had to consider my audience, purpose, clarity, brevity and an understanding of what future employers may be looking for. The goal of a resume and cover letter is to provide an overall understanding of your abilities, so an employer can evaluate your qualifications for a position. My job ad is for Big Brothers/Big Sisters: Bowl For Kids’ Sake Intern. This assignment was very important considering the fact that a resume will be of much importance for the next two years of my schooling career. Customizing your resume and cover letter for a specific job is key, and while sometimes tricky, it shows your overall commitment to your work and the job at hand.

Olivia’s Resume

Olivia’s Cover Letter

Resume and Cover Letter Reflection

Job Posting

• About

This is an area on your website where you can add text. This will serve as an informative location on your website, where you can talk about your site.

• Blogroll
  • Admin