Dusko Topolic

Perry Field House Reflection

April26

Perry Field House is relatively new facility and with that being said there are not many things that the facility needs the improvement on. The facility is organized well and in my opinion people who are running it and operating it are doing well. In our textbook there are some examples that we saw in our tour and I will cover some of those in this reflection.

According to our textbook, all lighting must be flush with the ceiling and also lights should illuminate all portions of the court equally. In both of the biggest rooms in the Field House lights are well spread and they cover all portions equally. However there were some lights in the turf room that were not working properly and that could be one of the bad things that we saw in this facility.

Other things that chapter 10 covers are different types of courts that indoor facility should have and in my opinion Field House is very adjustable when it comes to that. We saw that in both rooms courts can be divided in any given time and also adjusted to many different sports (basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, football, etc.)
Other thing that our book talks about is safety and storage of the equipment and that is something that is an area where Field House needs improvement. We saw all different types of the equipment just standing around fields and could cause some problems in future. This equipment needs to be put away into the storage so all the people that are using the facility do not have problems.

I spent a lot of time in this facility do to my spring soccer practices and I really enjoyed playing in it. These small things that are not meeting the standards can be easily fixed which would make Perry Field House even better facility.

by posted under TLEP 4830 | 8 Comments »

8 thoughts on “Perry Field House Reflection

1. August 15th, 2019 at 3:15 am       online canadian pharmacy Says:

mexican pharmacies shipping to usa

2. August 29th, 2019 at 9:46 am       mail order prescriptions from canada Says:

canadian pharmacies shipping to usa

3. September 4th, 2019 at 11:39 am       Acquista Il Visto Per L'inglese Says:

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon everyday.
    It’s always useful to read content from other writers
    and practice a little something from other web sites.

4. September 6th, 2019 at 1:26 pm       ETIAS Visa Says:

Hi! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you’ve got here on this post.
    I’ll be returning to your web site for more soon.

5. September 7th, 2019 at 10:28 pm       canadian pharmacy uk delivery Says:

overseas pharmacies that deliver to usa

6. September 16th, 2019 at 1:17 pm       chair builder Says:

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really
    enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks