Dusko Topolic

Facilities Visited

As a part of my sport activities I had a chance to play and visit many sport facilities. In this section I will list my top 3 facilities and provide some images.

1) Marakana – Belgrade Serbia. One of my favorite places at home, old facility but very meaningful and important to me. Here is the picture of Marakana.

2) My second favorite is Allianz arena that is located in Munich Germany. I was there for the World Cup game in 2006 and that was one of the best facilities I have ever been.

3) Third facility that I want to present is Quickens Loans Arena in Cleveland. As a foreign student my wish when I came to America was to go to the NBA game. I got that chance in 2008 when I watched the game between Cleveland Cavaliers and Milwaukee Bucks.

3 thoughts on “Facilities Visited

1. September 4th, 2019 at 8:22 pm       Acquista il visto per l'inglese Says:

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful
    article. Many thanks for providing this info.

2. September 6th, 2019 at 10:02 am       ETIAS Visa Says:

Your style is so unique compared to other people I’ve read stuff
    from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll
    just book mark this blog.

3. September 16th, 2019 at 10:21 am       table builder Says:

I’m extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to
    thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also
    have you saved to fav to see new things on your site.