Get Yourself Tested for FREE at the WellnessConnection!
The testing is confidential, LGBTQ+ friendly and affirming. Conducted in a discreet location within the Student Recreation Center.
Call 419.372.9355 or stop by the Wellness Connection in the Student Recreation Center to schedule an appointment today. Walk-ins are always welcome!
Location: Student Recreation Center | Time: 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Fall Semester 2018: September 19, October 3, 17, November 7, December 5, 19
Spring Semester 2019: January 15, February 6, 20, March 6, 20, April 3, 7, May 1, 15
**Remember to bring a photo ID to the appointment
What to Expect
Once in the testing room expect to:
- Show a valid photo ID
- Fill out paperwork
- Sign a few forms – Remember that the testing is CONFIDENTIAL, not anonymous, so a real name is associated with your paperwork and test results
- Receive the test
- Talk about what brought you in for a test today (i.e., what could be putting you at risk for HIV)
- Talk about a “plan of action” to help reduce the risk for HIV in the future
- At the end of the session, receive a result
- Receive referrals to other agencies/providers, if necessary
- Ask any questions or concerns about HIV
- Fill out the evaluation form