We have a plan…sort of

I met with my client again over the weekend to discuss how we should prioritize the many items they would like me to complete. We finally narrowed down the top 4 things that we need to do that will have the most immediate impact to generating new business. Of course during this discussion the client added additional items to my already long list of add ons! I guess I know what I’ll be doing to earn extra income after this class is over!! Now I need to buckle down and get all the kinks ironed out of our marketing plan because this is the basis of my project – it will be the guiding force for the client even after the class is over to continue moving forward with advertising and promotions. I also need to finalize a surprise for my client…I updated the logo for both the golf course and the party center to give them a cohesive and polished look…I hope they like it!

This entry was posted in VCT4670. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to We have a plan…sort of

1. lfugett says:

Hello Kim, I hope you and your community are holding strong. In reference to your client, I am glad to see that you aren’t adding these last minute add ons to your already long list of deliverables in your project. The project ends when the semester does – so I am glad to see that you intend to charge for anything further than April 27!

2. kimgk says:

Thank you for the kind words and for your understanding the week before break. I am in awe of how amazing the kids have been – I think they just want to have some sort of normal back in their lives. My niece and a friend’s daughter are having a more difficult time returning to the high school but hopefully in time, with counseling, they will be able to move past the shooting. All of the communities around us have been so wonderful – all of the local high schools voted for Chardon to win a Rock Star Prom contest that was offered through a local radio station rather than vote to win it for their individual schools. That will give the kids something to look forward to and enjoy.