Winding down

Since the class presentation and reflection assignment are both due this week, I will not be working on my client project this week. I had hoped to wrap it all up this week, but that will have to wait until next week. The final weeks of class have been the roughest on me – I am technology challenged and I’m not afraid to admit that, so the online portfolio and the presentation have been the items that caused me the most anxiety. I can handle even the most difficult clients and designing the most ridiculous pieces, but dealing with the online portfolio was brutal – especially because I was dealing with internet connection and computer hard drive issues! I got it done but it is not what I had envisioned nor is it what I think it could become after I learn more about how to work the application.

The class presentation will probably be the assignment for the semester that challenges me the most and most likely will push me over the edge! So be kind when reviewing it…

This entry was posted in VCT4670. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Winding down

1. wheelka says:

Don’t stress about it! We’re all in this together đŸ™‚

I’ve done the same thing with certain projects, but it seems like you’re up to date with your client work, and like you said, you just have to wrap stuff up with your client, you still have time so don’t sweat it. I do the same thing with online classes until I become familiar with the systems or the programs that we use, and I am starting my presentation soon, but it is intimidating for us to jump into that. Good luck with the projects, and finishing up work with your client! It’ll all be over soon đŸ™‚