Pulling it all together

This week and the next week will hopefully be my weeks to pull all of the moving parts of this project together. The final logo is almost done – not 100% happy with how the artwork is looking when logo used small so trying to determine how to fix this while still retaining aspects the client wants. My first email blast went out to list of attendees of a recent bridal show and I think the client received 3 inquiries from it already. The updated brag book is coming along – I’ll post before and after pictures here so you guys can see the vast improvement. (I’m not bragging or anything…LOL) The client missed theirĀ first advertsing deadline, so it’s giving me a little while longer to tweek ad. My next big project for them is to create templates for various flyers they do – the template will give them a consistent look and feel in all the pieces they give potential brides about the party center and it’s services. The thing I am most worried about on this project is the one thing out of my control, but has the biggest impact on success of the party centerĀ – the website is being overhauled by the owner’s son-in-law. I’ve given guidance for art and photos, and I’ve written copy…but something tells me that the final product is not going to look anything like what we discussed. I know he means well, but he’s not a web guy by trade – he just dabbles in it for fun and has absolutely no concept of design at all…stay tuned for how this turns out!

This entry was posted in VCT4670. Bookmark the permalink.