Thank You and Good Luck!

I was so nervous about jumping back into school and taking this course to complete my degree…so much so that it took me way too long to actually have the courage to do it. But now that it’s almost done, I am so glad and feel so stupid that it took me this long to do it! I have thoroughly enjoyed this class, the project and learning more about each of my classmates. We have so many incredibly talented people in our class and that speaks volumes about the caliper of the VCT program at BGSU. I am so honored to have been able to be a part of this group – you raised my work up to a higher level. Some of your insights on the discussions and blogs gave me a renewed perspective on doing my job. Other comments just made me laugh and reminded me how young you are and how much you still have to learn. But don’t worry – you’ll get there and you’ll do just fine. If you learned one thing from this class…it’s that you know you can do your best, but you cannot control every aspect of every project, so surround yourself with talented, hard-working people whom you can trust to do their jobs and who have the same work ethic and goals as you do.

I wish all of you the best – stay positive, remember that how you treat your co-workers and your clients is a direct reflection on you and your work ethic, and most importantly that all battles are not worth fighting, so pick them wisely and you’ll be much happier (both professionally and personally). And as a parent of a teenager…thank your parents for their support of your education especially since VCT is such an expensive and exhausting major- parents can never hear Thank You enough!

This entry was posted in VCT4670. Bookmark the permalink.