After coming back from the Computer Art Club trip to Ottawa, those who attended met within a small group and received feedback from one another. A few comments stuck out to me regarding how I can improve my project conceptually. Upon discussion I realized the initial resolution I had planned for my piece would likely be overly convoluted and thus hard for viewers to get invested in. As I further develop the ending(s) for the dialogue trees for each character I will try to keep things simple for the player and visually clear for those watching. Additionally the resolution for the player character should match that of what resolution for a journalist would be, as that is the profession they are acting out throughout the piece. Another comment that made me reevaluate my project was that I had a lack of female characters in my sketches. While I did have one, that was a minority to the 5 characters I had that were either intended to be male or gender neutral. With the theme of my project being heavily reliant on a diverse cast of opinions from relatable personalities, it is crucial that the many different people are represented within the experience. The problem with this idea is that due to time restraints I may only have time to finish 2 to 3 characters. While I would like to have 4 to 5, that still isn’t a high enough number to represent every demographic that I would like. This discussion made it clear to me I need to be careful about which demographics I pick so that my larger message is being communicated through characters that are relatable to multiple demographics of people. These are the two big take-aways I had for this discussion. I found it beneficial in thinking through some of the details of my project as a whole.