Jordian’s English 207 Blog

March 23rd, 2009

PSA Citation

Posted by jross in English 207  Tagged    

“PSA Announcment: New Technology” 22 January 2009. You Tube. Video. 23 March 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq_3rlAcnOg

In Text:

(Author) or (“Some of title”)

(“New Technlogy”)

11 thoughts on “PSA Citation

1. This looks pretty good, Jordian. Make sure that You Tube is either underlined or italicized. Also, your URL (the http:// part) needs to be in angle brackets and there needs to be a period at the end).

As for your intext citation, it actually needs to be like this (“PSA Announcement”) or (“PSA Announcement: New Technology”).

Your intext citation needs to correspond to the first few words of the the citation so that if your reader wants to look at your works cited page and figure out what source you’re referencing they can easily.

bcottri — March 23, 2009 @ 3:33 pm   

2. I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

goomass — December 23, 2010 @ 1:36 pm   

3. You should really moderate the comments at this site

grants for women — December 23, 2010 @ 8:08 pm   

4. Have you given any thought at all with converting your current blog in to Chinese? I know a few of translaters here that would certainly help you do it for free if you want to get in touch with me.

home security systems — January 6, 2011 @ 4:03 am   

5. I was basically wondering if you ever thought of switching the design of your web site? It is well written; I love what youve got to state. But maybe you can include a a bit more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. You have got a great deal of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

medela breast pump advanced — January 19, 2011 @ 4:36 am   

6. I’m still learning from you, but I’m bettering myself. I actually love studying every part that is written on your blog.Preserve the stories coming. I cherished it!

porn — February 26, 2011 @ 4:57 am   

7. Download AVI player for free!

Bestavi — May 26, 2011 @ 6:53 am   

8. Now I during consider to order “breast milk pump” for my wife & my baby between “Medela breast pump, Ameda breast pump or Philip breast pump about what’s the best breast pump for my wife and my baby?

THEERAPONG — November 23, 2011 @ 12:48 pm   

9. First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had
    a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t mind. I
    was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
    I’ve had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like
    the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost
    just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or
    hints? Thanks!

English Grants — December 19, 2013 @ 1:42 pm