Underground house is attractive to me

If you need me to choose environment I prefer, I will definitively choose underground house.These are the reasons why I prefer underground houses.
First, I was a bad kid in my elementary school, so the teachers would do a house visit to talk with my parents. I could predict that I will get a lot of punishment after my teacher left. I hope my house is located in underground so that my teachers would not be able to find the house.
Second, I used to be a foreign exchange student, and studied in Michigan for one year. My host family’s house had two floors, one floor was above ground and the other on was underground. My host parents and I lived upstairs. My host parent’s daughter’s family lived downstairs, during the winter time. Michigan is cold that’s similar to Ohio, especially the upstairs of the house. The chilly winds would go straight into my room.The downstairs was a lot warmer, notwithstanding both stairs are wooden structure. When we were having a fire downstairs. I think the best thing I enjoyed about the winter was just sitting around the fire and drinking hot chocolate.
These are the reasons why I would prefer to live in a underground house over an above ground house.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Underground house is attractive to me

1. chenlu says:

Lol. I like your first reason! For me, I prefer to live above-ground cause I like sunshine, trees and breeze, those things you will never find if you live in the under-ground house. But your reasons are also reasonable.

2. Kefei says:

It is interesting you give your first and second reasons as personal experiences. And I agree with you about the downstairs are warmer than the upstairs. Especially, for a house made of wood. I can imagine how the cold winter looks like in Michigan. Even though, I have not been there yet.