Final blog post

How to do well in ESOL 1000

Hello, welcome to ESOL 1000 class.We will learn grammar and write assignments and blog posts in the class. This class is a fun class, but in order to do good is not that easy. There are few things you need to follow.

First is academic honesty, it means you must not copy somebody’s work and you need to cite the resources you use in your assignments. If you have dishonest academic behavior, you will get in big trouble. You may even get a zero for your grade.

Second is well prepare, before go to the classes make sure you finish your homework. We have a lot class activities from the homework.You should finish your homework that can make you study in the class more efficiently.

If I have another chance to take this class again I will work hard on my homework especially the Essay,I will pay more attention on group discussion.I have better writing skill, but my grammar still not good enough. The blog post is a very good strategy that I should practice a lot, I will have better grammar after my practices.

Finally I improved my English skill in this class especially the blog posts, I gain interest in English by writing difference topic.By the way this class is full of passion and challenges, I wish you will do well in this class. Good luck!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.