Mrs.Sanin

Mrs. Sanin

She was my English teacher in my senior year of high school. She is a teacher that very enjoys her job and she treats every student equally. When I came to America to study, I had many problems. She always has some great ideas to solve my problems and she has the same background as me. She was from Cuba, she moved to United State since she was 12.This made her more understand us. She has the good teaching style she always uses her self’s experience. For example, when we reading a book there are many words we don’t understand. She will use her experience like how she memorize the vocabulary’s definition. And we follow the way she said it’s help us a lot. During my senior year, I needed to apply college, and my college’s recommendation letter was write by her. She is my favorite teacher in my student life.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Mrs.Sanin

1. Kefei says:

It is great you have a foreign English teacher during your English study. I could see why your English is so well. It takes me so long time to be talk normally with a native speaker. If I have a teacher like yours, I think it wont take that much time for me. Who knows. HEHE 😉

2. Kefei says:

Hello, test!