As The Work Continues…

Like most of you I am really getting into the grind now with the deadlines and the projects and work and classes and wedding planning and so much more going on.  It seems as though I hardly have time to eat sleep and relax for a bit but I am working through it all and slowly working it all out.  My client is really starting to become a pain though with the Tri-Fold brochure because He can’t seem to make up his mind.  I have to do so many revisions and it would really help if he gave a more clear direction.  I am getting the hint that he has no clue what he wants and therefore he can’t make up his mind.  I am getting frustrated with it because I want to get it done and move on to the other things but I can’t  Hopefully I can work it all out and get a design that he approves of soon…Cross your fingers for me.  Anyway, I think I may have mentioned this already but the mission statement is done and out of my hands.  One project down.  The Logo standard is in the making but I am going through the approval stages and I am sure that everyone has experienced what a pain that can be.  Hopefully I can nail down exactly what they are looking for and get everything together soon with that.  I may be frustrated now but I know that it will all work out in the end and then I will sigh a big sigh of relief.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to As The Work Continues…

1. alyssag says:

Ugh I know how you feel to work with a client that doesn’t know what he or she wants. It’s so frustrating, especially when it’s setting you back time-wise. Plus obviously this project isn’t the only thing you’ve got going on, so it can be stressful! I’m sure though that once your client figures out what he wants & gives you a better direction you’ll be able to bring everything together.

2. Kim Klassen Jackson says:

It is unfortunate that clients can sometimes drive us to the brink with their indecisiveness and demands! Perhaps when show him a just a few more versions that include his ideas, make sure one of the versions is the one you love and that looks fantastic. Then have solid reasoning why this version is the one he should go with. It might help push him in a direction to make decisions. Sometimes clients who can’t make up their minds just need a little push from us to see what they need. Good luck!