Finally The End!

Well I am pleased to say that all three of my phases are officially done and approved.  It feels amazing to be able to say that everything is done.  The Book of standards ended up not being a book at all but Everyone seemed pleased with it so that is all that matters.   I am happy that my project is done now and in the books for good and I am pleased to say that everyone liked everything I did.  I am also happy because I was able to actually complete everything ahead of schedule.  My timeline was pretty accurate with only a few minor differences.  In the end I was pleased with my work although I wish I would have had a little more freedom.  It is interesting to reflect upon the experiences and remember the stressful days when I felt that I was going to quit and the days when each phase was completed.  Those days were good and each time that occurred, I felt as though a heavy weight was lifted off my shoulders.  I am excited that everything worked out as good as it did and I look forward to trying freelance work in the future.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Finally The End!

1. spstans says:

Again congrats on finishing. Like I said in my previous comment, I’m right at the end but will be very thankful when its all done. I’m not sure about you but I feel like this has been a good intro into how the industry will work and what its like to actually be working with clients.