Not Much Happening Now

Well, phases one and two are done now and I am in a calm before the storm.  My work which is also my client, is pretty busy with production work now so my boss has put phase three on hold to allow me to focus on my job.  I am planning some for the project but not really doing much for it.  I was able to redo a couple of logos that needed work and put together a master sheet of all of the logos that the company will allow its’ employees to use.  This is actually a good chunk of phase three so I am actually really far ahead of the game.  I think that this was a big reason that my boss told me to step back and focus wholly on the production work that the company was getting bombarded with.  Everything is coming along really smoothly though and I am really happy with all of the results and end products so far.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Not Much Happening Now

1. Kortney Coen says:

You are such an organized person! I am really admiring on your ability to cope with so many things and keep us posted on here as well! I am glad that everything comes along so successfuly about you and wish you all the luck!
    Vacation Home Rentals