Chapter Three Key Point

Podcasts and Vodcasts are available for professional development and can be utilized for teachers in this way.  Educators are supposed to be life long learners, so these educators can be learning from their own classroom or home on a variety of topics.  This is great because there is the option to learn about these topics on your own time and not only at a conference that may be once a year.  Podcasts and vodcasts can be incorporated into the classroom by allowing students to see professional development seminars for business men and women.  This way the students can see the most up to date information in the business world.  These key points can be linked to the business environment because students can see podcasts on the topics they are learning in the classroom that come from various business people and it can allow the students to interact with the various business people.

About Brittany

Hi! I'm Brittany Hartory a senior at Bowling Green State University majoring in Business Education and Marketing Education.
This entry was posted in Chapter Three. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Chapter Three Key Point

1. rheath says:

I really enjoy you using the term “life long learners.” I feel that it is important for educators to remember that it is essential to continue learning. By continually learning, it allows for you to become a more educated/effective teacher and it allows for you to give students the education they deserve.

2. cphill says:

Brittany,

I like how you discuss learning about the business world from people working in the business world! This would be a great way to incorporate authentic learning experiences for students. This can also be very beneficial because you can use the podcasts for multiple classes. It also may provide opportunities to students that may not be available otherwise, for example if you want a person from a specific industry to speak but they do not have the time in their schedule to come and speak to your class. I also think it is interesting to consider how this may open opportunities for students to have speakers from international businesses.

3. Rose Kuceyeski says:

I agree that the interaction of a podcast can be valuable especially if one can make comments.

4. Very informative post. Easy to ready and well written. Keep up the good work…!

5. Awesome post, well explained.

6. 123Movies says:

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your post is just great and i can assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

7. Fmovies says:

Ahaa, its nice dialogue on the topic of this post at this place at this website, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.

8. YesMovies says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & help different customers like its helped me.Great job.

9. SolarMovies says:

If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, only pay a quick visit this website all the time since it offers feature contents, thanks