Chapter One Key Point

Within chapter one it explains how teachers can utilize blogs within their classrooms.  In this it shows how to integrate this into the classroom.  Educators can integrate blogs into the classroom in a variety of ways with all kinds of topics.  Blogs are beneficial to students in their learning because there is the aspect of blogs that allow them to be public.  Students will work harder to ensure their writing is to the highest standard because the information is on the internet.  With this it enables students to have better writing habits and work to engage in creating thoughtful expressions of ideas.  Blogs are a great way to get what you are teaching your students out to the public.

About Brittany

Hi! I'm Brittany Hartory a senior at Bowling Green State University majoring in Business Education and Marketing Education.
This entry was posted in Chapter One. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Chapter One Key Point

1. zliber says:

You make a really good point about blogs being public. I agree that the students will work harder to make sure their writing is up to par. It should help the students to develop better writing skills and could help them in the future with their schooling.

2. bdeddy says:

I think that not only will blogging help the student’s writing skills but also will facilitate a more honest discussion on topics. In the chapter it tells how it helps at-risk students because they don’t have to fear being judged for their thoughts as much.

3. tylerjs says:

I like the idea of getting what you are teaching your students out to the public. THis could help parents actually understand what you are doing and why your class is so important. I question though if students’ writing will improve. I think if their were to be guidelines it might, but if the are using instant messaging lingo like brb or lol is their writing really becoming better?

4. lmccabe says:

I absolutely agree that students could be more honest by using blogs, especially if the blogs allowed students to be anonymous.

5. key stage 2 says:

RSS Subscribed! Great informational resource,I will tell a friend 🙂

6. RSS Subscribed! Great informational resource,I will tell a friend 🙂

7. The use of blogs and teaching could be a great way to share information

8. I think students will benefit from this

9. There are so many benefits to blogs, great info. thanks

10. Blogs are beneficial to students in their learning, they should use this resource.

11. Can teachers get access to blogs within the classroom?

12. It should help the students to develop better writing skills and could help them in the future with their schooling – this is good.

13. It is good that students could be more honest by using blogs, especially if the blogs allowed students to be anonymous.

14. Blogs are beneficial to students, students will work harder to ensure their writing is to the highest standard because the information is on the internet.

15. Blogs are a great way to get what you are teaching your students out to the public.

16. randox says:

You make a really good point about blogs being public.

17. rkuceye says:

Yes, I agree blogs can showcase your students’ work to others. I don’t see where you addressed 1c on the instruction sheet: How can you connect your key point to the business environment?

18. Marcy says:

With exceptional navigational displays, a rich feature set for multimedia and
    communications and a considerable upgrade from Windows XP in terms of
    visuals and processor dynamics, there is much to like about the new operating system from Microsoft.
    Every time you logs on to a computer, it is standard
    procedure for the Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
    to make a complete recording of everything you have done on that unit.
    All remaining support for Windows XP will be terminated on April
    8, 2014.

My page microsoft support canada (Marcy)

19. Monitors, especially older ones, have vents that should be kept clear of dust.
    The error prompts to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.
    The Optimize Your System option is an interesting function of the Norton Utilities.

My page; best online computer repair

20. You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with
    your views on this site.

21. its really good thank you very much

22. icium says:

its icium bro chapter one key point is good

23. Your post really helpful and easy to understand. I must say good piece of infomation. Well done and keep posting, thanks

24. office.com/setup – Get Office Setup 365, 2019, 2016 and 2010 product key, visit office.com/setup to enter activation key. If facing problem in office setup product key then get help from our certified technicians .

25. Thank you so much for this Post and all the best for your future. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post.

26. Office suite is having multiple applications which is being used by professionals and non professionals.

27. Thank you so much for this Post and all the best for your future. You are really a talented person I have ever seen. I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post.

28. Office.Com/Myaccount is a productivity suite that is utilized by a many individuals on a wide extent of gadgets .

29. Rasik says:

This is really nice information has been provided on this page.

30. Are you looking for best AT&T Customer Service like switch and save on phone plans, internet service, & TV with premium entertainment etc technical support number? Visit Help Number USA to fix technical error in your AT&T Customer Service. Hurry up ! call AT&T Customer Service number now!

31. The day passed quickly and I realized I couldn’t forget
    basketball legends

32. Brother Printers Support team works 24/7 for customer satisfaction related to their damaged
    devices. Reach them via Brother Help Online At Brother Printer Support.

33. This is really informative post. Thanks for sharing.

34. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me as well as well as to others.

35. I have read this blog and this is awesome. I am gonna bookmark this. I will read continuously. Looking forward for the next blog.

36. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me as well as well as to others.

37. Bitdefender login offers a wide range of products making it a truly versatile security solution. While some are dedicated to specific operating systems. Yet others are designed for cross-platform compatibility.

38. my.avast.com says:

My.avast.com can be purchased through various channels. You can get it through either online or offline store.