Today I had a discussion with my adviser and BFA professors regarding my project. In my conversation with my adviser we figured out a schedule for what point I should be at by the end of the week. We agreed that I had spent too long on character 1 and needed to move on. Since there are tasks that need to be completed for character 1 I am dedicating the remainder of the week towards completing character 1. My discussion with my professors aided in me further developing my concept. I was told the aspects of my concept that our lacking, namely the story of the journalist. In this dialogue I was able to explain my concept better than I did in my presentation, and have a discussion about how it could be improved. Both of these conversations have made me feel a bit more confident about my project overall.