3 Characters that Inspire Me

Character #1: Otto from Rocket Power.  This character has inspired me due to his unshaken determination and ambition.  He always strived to do something new and he would not give up until he perfected it.  It is something that I live by to this day.

Character #2:  Master Chief from the videogame series Halo.  This character is a super-soldier (also known as a SPARTAN).  You could say he single-handedly stopped an entire alien race from  destroying humanity as we know it.  He has power, intelligence, determination, skill, bravery, but most importantly, luck.  He has inspired me because no matter what life throws at you, there is always something you can do about it.

Character #3: Okazaki Tomoya from the anime series Clannad.  This character is your typical school delinquent.  He, along with his delinquent friend, caused trouble at their school, but that changed when he began to realize he wanted more from life.  With the help of his friends and loved ones he was able to fulfill his dreams and to life a happy life.  He inspires me because we need to realize that without friends, family, and loved ones life can be very difficult.  We need to find those people to share our lives with.

This entry was posted in Research. Bookmark the permalink.