Evaluation Survey

Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 | Uncategorized

This client update is going to be a bit short because I am just about done with my packaging project. Gary has chosen a design and I have been working steadily on the changes. Today I am going to give him the final files and he’s going to have them mocked up and then printed so I can see the final outcome. I can’t wait! It’s one thing to see your design on the computer screen but it evokes a completely different feeling once you see the finished piece!

Besides finishing up the project, I have sent out Evaluation Surveys to everyone I know so I can get some feedback on the project as a whole. I created a simple 11 question survey that I sent out in PDF form, people can just fill it out and send it back to me. I am going to compile all of the results and include them in Module 5 that is due this Friday. So far I have been pleased with the results and I feel I have done a great job on this project and Gary seems to really like it!

Chapter blog post to come….look for it this Thursday! Over and out.

2 thoughts on “Evaluation Survey

1. lfugett
    9:00 am - 4-16-2010

Great progress, Melissa. What a wonderful accomplishment and addition to your portfolio work.

2. Staniel
    3:06 am - 4-27-2010

Congratulations on your progress! I like the survey idea. Followups should always be done with clients.