Logo Designs Reviewed

Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 | Uncategorized

Today I had a small meeting with my client to discuss the logo designs that I posted on here last week. After reviewing them carefully, Gary decided on the logo with the leaf in the G, like most of the people who posted on the blog! I am happy because I really like that idea/concept and now I am going to continue working on refining it and we will see what I end up producing! I want to mess around with that design a bit more and see how I can make it look more professional/clean/interesting. I don’t know if that means cleaning it up some or adding another design element to the logo. I also am going to experiment with making the word “Green” a bit more bold.

Gary and I also talked about the packaging I am going to design and we went over some of the budget details and what makes packaging cheaper to produce. I decided that I wanted to go with a more “recycled paper” look where the packaging will be a rough brown paper, not the typical white boxes that Libbey has right now for their packages. We talked about how to print on them, using Flexography. I am still researching and coming up with how I want to design the packages and I will hopefully have some roughs up by before or after Spring Break!

In the meantime, if anyone else has any comments on my logo designs that would be great!