Logo Designs Galore!

Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 | Uncategorized

Lately I have been working hard on coming up with logo concepts for my project with Libbey Glass. They are pretty much leaving it all in my hands so I have some creative freedom. I want to stick with the company’s clean and simplistic style while adding a bit of flare. I am going to post a link to the PDF containing my logos and I would love some feedback from everyone. What logo do you like best? Do you have improvements on one of the existing designs? I wanted to go with the words “Be Green” because I feel they fit the project and are pretty recognizable by most customers.

Logo Design Concepts

Logo Design Concepts

Besides working on my logos, I have been doing some research on sustainable packaging in order to see if I can come up with an alternative way of creating my line of packaging for my client. I plan on looking into the subject much further to see if I can find something different that hasn’t been done before or something that Libbey has never tried before. The company may not have the budget to print the packages on certain materials or such but they said they would print a few samples for me so I can add them to my portfolio.

I know this blog is a little short but I am pretty much working on logos and waiting on everyone’s feedback! Please leave comments with your ideas and concerns. In the meantime I am going to continue developing the logos and hopefully I will come across something I like and something that will work! Thanks everyone.

6 thoughts on “Logo Designs Galore!

1. Pantone Schadel
    9:59 pm - 2-9-2010

I’m a fan of the logos in the middle of the page (playing with the leaves imagery) I think the ones on the right with the leaves are stronger. I think the emphasis should be put in “green” instead of “be” so maybe try making that a bolder weight, and see what that looks like!

2. Mike Rowe
    10:03 pm - 2-9-2010

You seem to have a certain finesse with green design, Melissa. I rather like the idea with the green leaf built into the actual letter “g,” as it ties everything together. I enjoy the playful feel of the theme, yet the sans-serif typeface keeps it down-to-earth. Great job and keep going!

3. Laney
    10:49 am - 2-14-2010

I agree, I like the green leaf design coming out of the “g”. I personally like the capital “Be” version, maybe a bit more separation from the “green” word? Very nice job, Melissa.

4. Paul Best
    11:08 pm - 2-17-2010

Mel. I super enjoy the lower cased logo in the middle to the right. The font on the green is really nice and thin. Maybe you could try incorporating some of the leaf veins in the g leave, but it might be fine the way it is (looks great). If you need to change anything, I think it would be what to do with the “Be”. The “be” looks a bit chunky compared to the green font. That might be what your going for but a thinner be might be kool. Also is there anything fun you might be able to to with the “be”. Maybe a big yellow sunflower in the letter b?

5. Treesha
    3:32 pm - 2-24-2010

IMO, definitely the last one on the right is very simple yet appropriate. I would perhaps bold the lettering of the “green” with it, though??? Good work!

6. Logo Designs
    4:11 am - 3-18-2010

well. this be green logo design. is wonderful i really like it.