Geeks on Campus

Blog Comments

Posted by jeggent on July 18, 2019

I don’t at all understand how blog comment spam works, but sometimes it’s funny.  Every once in a while an old post on here will get a bunch of spam comments. Right now that post is Drilling URL.  That post is from 2011! Why/how is it being targeted now for comment spam? You all will never see those comments because I have my blog set to not post any comments that are not approved by me. Just for fun I’m going to post some snips from the recent group of spam comments.

• I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
  • hello!,I like your writing so a lot! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL?
    I need an expert on this area to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.  ** AOL huh?  Cool. **
  • We would like to thank you all over again for the beautiful ideas you offered Jeremy when preparing a post-graduate research and, most importantly, with regard to providing the many ideas in one blog post. In case we had been aware of your web site a year ago, we would have been saved the useless measures we were taking.  ** Who’s Jeremy? **
  • Hello.This article was extremely interesting, particularly since I was investigating for thoughts on this subject last Saturday.  ** Really, last Saturday you were looking for drilling URL thoughts? **
  • Good article over again! I am looking forward for your next post.  ** Good news, this post is 8 years old. There have been others since. **
  • Merely to follow up on the up-date of this issue on your web page and would want to let you know how much I valued the time you took to write this beneficial post.
    In the post, you spoke on how to definitely handle this concern with all comfort.
    It would be my own pleasure to accumulate some more thoughts from your blog and come as much as offer some others what I learned from you.
    Thanks for your usual great effort.  ** I did indeed speak on how to definitely handle this concern with all comfort. Thanks for noticing. **
  • ** So very many comments about prescription drugs **
  • …. appreciate the knowledge you shared with others, the content is lit …..  ** lit 🙂 **
  • We Samish Leather assisting our customers since a decade, providing them the best of the best product in cheap rates, do not waste your time, and visit our web store. ** saved by the comma **
  • … I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. ** 8 years is a long time **

Thanks for your usual great effort.  Cheers. John