Hillary Clinton’s Launch Plan

As the primary elections are slowing approaching, many candidates have made it publicized or not made it publicized that they are thinking about running in the primary election. As we all know Ted Cruze has made his announcement of running in the primary for the Republican party. As for the Democratic party the front runner and the candidate people are anxious to see running in the primary election is Hillary Clinton. In Polico.com article called “Hillary’s launch plan: Come down to earth” gives the us some of an idea of Hillary’s plan for her primary and if does proceed her presidential election plan. They go in to detail about where she might have her announcement speech and the places we might see she her at right after she announces her candidacy. They give examples of New Hampshire and Iowa being the most popular places she will give her speech. Another example is New York, where she was senator. I think she should do the speech in New York, like the articles says in Seneca Falls was the first convention for women rights. As the woman candidate and one of the first woman candidates I think this spot would be perfect for the start of her campaign. Another topic they talked about who should be there when gives her announcement speech. Everyone knows who her husband is and who her children are but is it smart to have Bill there? The people at the speech should be people that will not over shadow you and raise questions so it definitely should just be her and no Bill. The most important about an announcement speech is why the candidate is running. Hillary will have to make it very clear right away why she is running for president because we all know she is going too. So why is Hillary Clinton running for president?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Hillary Clinton’s Launch Plan

1. zbraun says:

Although I agree that Bill being there may hurt her some, I don’t think he should not show at all. it’s been a long standing tradition for the Presidential candidates to show a strong family support, and considering Bill Clinton’s past position as president it could easily draw mass media attention about him not being there and lose a lot of the locations importance for Hillary. as to why she is running, the other Democrat candidates don’t really seem all that appealing she has the most media coverage and most respect, not that I’m a democrat or a Hillary fan, but she does seem to have the most experience out of almost all the candidates that have decided to run so far. I don’t know what else the Democratic Party has to offer on her scale of influence