So what’s an amazonian woman?

Try to google amazonian woman and you’ll will find a lot of wonder woman pictures. This isn’t a blog about wonder woman. Greek mythology describes amazonian women as a tribe of female warriors. They are most fearless examples of women I can think of. The Amazonian were strong, healthy and not afraid to fight for things that were important to them. But this blog isn’t about the amazons either. The amazons represent the idea of promotiong strong women. While our strength may not come from wielding weapons like they did there’s plenty of battles we face everyday. One of the most important is our health. This blog is about knowing ourselves and our bodies so that they are able to rage war on whoever or whatever might be trying to fight against us.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to So what’s an amazonian woman?

1. Jen says:

I’m enjoying your articles and am looking forward to trying the recipes you posted!

2. Kim Gagnon says:

I liked the article and found it very informative. I also printed out the recipe. I am one of those busy moms/grandmas who doesn’t seem able to find time to exercise. However, I plan on making some changes this summer that I hope I will be able to continue through fall, winter, and spring. I used to be “addicted” to exercise and need to find a happy medium between work, exercise, and family.

3. Spent some time on the mission field in the Amazon a couple years ago. I thought it was funny that “Amazon women” are actaully VERY short in stature, contrary to the title of “Amazon Woman” that can be given to very tall women here in the US. Love the area, Love the people, will hopefully be returning next year!