Program Statement for Eppler renovations

The first step in the beginning of the program statement to renovate the Eppler Center would be to start in the gym. The gym would need furnished and replaced with new equipment. I would put in for better lighting, new basketball rims, fresh paint on the court, more basketballs. That gym is at the gym of the building and it needs a major upgrade. I would then move onto spatial relationships. I would put in for new workout equipment and make space in the gymnastics practicr area for better use. Although the workout area will be closed during the practices, it is still a better place for it without any additions, than where it was in the corner of the basketball courts. Many of the classrooms in Eppler are quite small and very close together. I would also put in my program statement to tear down a wall between classrooms to make one big classroom that may also by classifed as a lecture room. Eppler is an older building, and servicing facilities is a major issue in any building that is getting old. I would put in an order for the electrical, and pipe lning to be check thoroughly to avoid any major problems in the future, and to ensure the building is still in good shape. Going off of the age factor with Eppler, I would have the roof checked over to make sure the panels and wooding are still in tact, and to make sure any uneccessary flooind is avoided. Accoridng to ehow.com, a solid program statement can be done cheaply, and doing minor things such as the roof inspection would help avoid any major costs in then ear future if a problem were ot be discovered. According to cpluplus.com, a solid ending to a good program statement is going over data. This is meaning to review everything that looks ot be furnished, to make sure the price is not very high, and to go over the statement mulitple times to make sure nothing has been skipped or missed.

Program statements are critical to a successful construction because it is just like a companies blueprint. The program statement lays down the foundation and explains what needs to be done in order to make construction successful, and a building stay intact or improve its image. A program statement helps to ensure goals of a company and would give a solid base for particular costs for each area that needs assitance. The program statement makes thingas much easier on the company and its contractor and ensure signifcant improvement on that project at hand.

www.ehow.com/facts_7313261_program-statement_.html”>

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/program_structure/

About Robert Giermann

I am a senior at BGSU studying in recreation. I like sports, and doing anything sociable. Please read and enjoy my blogs!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.