- Students use their own device for sending print jobs to the printer.
- Devices used for printing can be a laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Funds must be in your BG1 Card – BG Bucks
- The device must be on the EDUROAM network
- Set up instructions for Android, Apple, iOS, & Windows
- When printing, select BG-PRINT-BW or BG-PRINT-COLOR
To limit contact points and unnecessary exposure while printing, students are encouraged to use BGSU’s Mobility Print with any of their personally owned devices (laptop, tablet, or phone). This requires students to configure personally owned device ahead of time and also have funds available in their BG Bucks account. Two color printers on the Mobility Print system are installed in the 2nd floor hallway outside Education Building rooms 213 and 215, several other locations are available on campus. See info below.
Mobility print intro video: https://bgsu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2070/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=62241
Instructions to configure Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android: https://bgsu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2070/Portal/KB/?CategoryID=15008
Mobility print locations: https://bgsu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2070/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=21890
Loading print funds to BG1 card:
Topic suggested by EDHD School of Teaching and Learning