Aug 30

For this project I have decided to do an ad for Nature Valley. Have always been a huge fan of there products, and feel this will this company will suit this assignment very well.

Previous Advertisements

As you can see when nature valley makes an ad for their products it usually involves displaying nature in one way or another. I really like these ads because it shows you how they are really into making products that come completely from mother nature. The only thing I really don’t like about some of these ads is it doesn’t show all the products that they create. There is usually only one granola bar that they have in each ad, when they should include everything that they make.

Many of the competitors try to create ads that are kind of similar, but just a little different. The only difference that they have though, include that they don’t use the amounts of sugar and syrup that Nature Valley uses. In all honesty though it’s still a granola bar, so people will have there preferences.

My Ad

For my ad I am going to include many of the products they make, by using the photos below.

I am going to cut these pictures out of the file and then place them into this background.

Since this would probably be the easiest thing to do I am going to also place a few animals into the background as well, just to give myself a little bit more of a challenge.

I also want to include a grizzly bear within the background I just haven’t found the picture that I am going to use yet.