Speech #4

For Speech 4 I feel like I did a really good hob explain my three main points I had about checks. I feel as though these points were clear when I explained them. I know my topic wasn’t overly complicated , which made it easier to talk about the subject since I was very familiar with it. Some of my strengths I think were my tone, I think that everyone was able to hear me and I also think that I spoke clearly. 

Some of my weaknesses I think might have been that I spoke a little fast.I know already they I have a tendency to speak fast, but I feel as thought I didn’t talk as fast as I have been for previous speeches. One other weakness I think I did was use my hands too much to the point where it could have been distracting to some people in the audience. 

For future speeches I know that I have to start speaking slowly so my points are clear and the audience can understand me and my topic. I know that I have to practice a few days before my speech  in order to perfect it. 

My overall opinion on this speech is I think it was one of the best I have given compared to other speeches. Other speeches I feel like I was not as prepared as I was for this one, maybe because this speech I didn’t have any group members to depend on. I feel like I really knew my facts and what I was talking about.  I feel like I really slowed my pace down and took my time to explain things to my audience. Overall, I am really happy with outcome of my speech. I also like that fact that I didn’t have to depend on group members and they didn’t have to depend on me, I feel like that was less stressful.