2nd Group Presentation

I really enjoyed this presentation, it allowed us all to be creative and think outside the box with ideas. I feel like some of my strengths for this project included my input of a stereotype of a cheerleader, seeing as how I was not a cheerleader in high school it allowed me to really give a good perception of what I thought cheerleaders were like. I thought my speaking tone was good and I really tried this time to slow my speech down in order for everyone to understand me. 

I feel as a team we did an excellent job presenting. I thought each of us came up with really creative idea’s about our characters so that it was easy to tell who we were trying to portray within our speech. All of my group members came up with excellent brainstorming ideas. I feel like we could have used a little extra time to really get our presentation together, but in the end it did work out for the best. 

Area’s I feel as though I could improve upon are especially for the next speech is spend more time practicing. Since, this speech is on own I don’t have any group members there to depend on, which I think will be better for me in the long run. 

Overall, I do feel like this presentation was a success. Each group member did an excellent job performing their character. I feel like our audience was entertained and we kept them interested in who our characters were suppose to be displaying. This presentation was also a lot more fun to do because it was all our own and it allowed us to be creative, and there were not many boring guidelines for us to have to follow like in the last speech, where we just did it over a chapter in the book.