My First Post; About Me!

Welcome to my Blog Site! I’m Mykel Lindsay, 20,  Junior at Bowling Green State University. My expected graduation date is May of 2013. I’m studying to major in Broadcasting Journalism, with a minor in Communications. This school year has been quite a change for me. I attended BGSU on the strength that my family was in close enough distance to return home on the weekends, until recently, my family moved south. Since the move, I have been searching for ways to stay occupied and to get more involved on campus. Recently, I have been accepted as a member of University Activities Organization, known as UAO, one of the most known organizations on-campus created to get students and faculty involved. I am one of the representatives for the Special Events Programming Team. I pride myself greatly for being a member of this great organization. I’m also a member and treasure of the National Association for Black Journalists (NABJ). NABJ is another on-campus organization, also nation-wide, which focuses on Journalists of color and gives them ways to be successful in their careers by providing: scholarship, internship and job opportunities. As of now, I am content with my involvement at BGSU. Furthermore, some of my interests are assisting the less fortunate, talking, shopping, and of course watching a few of my favorite television shows: Criminal Minds, C.S.I, and Law and Order, and because I am interested in “Crime/Investigation,” My future blog topics will be based on such. Enjoy!

Reporter, Mykel Lindsay

Created: October 11, 2011

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.