Hill yes or Hill no?

This week Hillary Clinton has announced that she will be running for president in 2016. This really should come as no surprise since she has been predominately the democratic favorite for over a year now. Also with this there seems to be little or no competition from any other democratic presidential candidate. With this however there seems to be some dissension in the ranks. Some within the party have expressed a desire for perhaps a new face so to speak. With looming conspiracy theories such as Benghazi and the home computer server scandal, has some democrats distancing themselves from Hillary Clinton. With the attack media out in full force I don’t really know what the Hill is going on. There is no doubt in my mind that Hillary is getting more free press lately than all candidates combined so far. We will have to wait and see in the coming months how this all plays out in the long run. Hillary mixed things up a little this week also by announcing her bid for presidency via social media rather than main stream. With this the attack media has accused her of using this option as a tactic to evade questions that perhaps could harm her campaign. Once again we will have to see how this plays out before any of us will really know what the Hill is going on. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-running-president-2016/story?id=30249640

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Hill yes or Hill no?

1. kinmanr says:

I am Hillary Clinton supporter and will most likely vote for her is she gets the democratic bid. However, I hate that she announced her bid using social media. I do not agree about the questions parts, I just feel like it was so impersonal. I see why she did it, to attract the younger people but it was all-wrong. She should have had the typical announcement speech and maybe added something to attract the younger voters and given the people the opportunity to the new Hillary.

2. klbruce says:

Hill YES!!!! Hillary 2016