Gay support leads to lower suicide rates

Posted on April 21st, 2011 in Uncategorized by amdunn  Tagged , ,

Here is an audio clip about positive reasons to support homosexual choices and personal preferences. I know that this is still a controversial issue, but here are some of my opinions about a recent study about support gay teens. Homosexuals have often been a target of being criticized and made fun of. This leads to emotional issues such as depression, anxiety and a general decrease in the quality of life. A new study suggests that the more support homosexual individuals have around them, the less likely they are to commit suicide.
Personally, I think that gay support is an important part of a person’s health. Let me know what you think!

Homosexual support and acceptance by user8368263

35 thoughts on “Gay support leads to lower suicide rates

1.   Kyle said,

on August 23rd, 2011 at 1:31 am     

Hi, i agree fully. We as a society put way to many labels on everyone. Useless and more of then not, negative and demeaning labels. Being an homosexual or any other label for that matter, only reinforces that fact that we all have lots to learn about how we treat each other and how learning compassion and understanding of each other will certainly help to make this world a little nicer for us all to enjoy.

2.   Tomzhang said,

on October 31st, 2011 at 12:39 pm     

That is very right, You’re an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in youth hostels Beijing