MyWeddingPhotog.com

This week I started my client work with Artona Photography located in Toledo, Ohio. Artona Photography is strictly a wedding photography company that has been around for the past 20 plus years. They started in the days of film and converted to digital when that was the new trend.  Since they are a company that has been around for a while, the purpose of what I am doing is to re-vamp their website MyWeddingPhotog.com to make it more modern and appeal to more clients.

The first thing that is needed for MyWeddingPhotog.com is a new template. Since he already uses Word Press for his main website Artona.com, we want to keep this consistent so when I am done with the website, he can update the site himself with no problems.  For this template, he requested that I find something that has some flash elements, is modern, and has some nice layout. Simple, yet effective. I have also created a Facebook page for MyWeddingPhotog.com to post pictures of recent weddings to keep our followers up to date on what we are doing.

The next thing that my client asked for was to re design his wedding brochures with the information pertaining to the wedding packages and so forth. For these, he wants to include a simple graphic element while keeping the information simple and neat.

Throughout the semester, I will be updating the Facebook page, re designing the brochures and website at the clients requests.

6 thoughts on “MyWeddingPhotog.com

1. coxs Said:

on June 21, 2011 at 6:49 pm   

It sounds like you are off to a great start and really know what your client wants design wise. It seems like they really just want something simple and clean looking, which is effective when it comes to designing things for weddings.

2. Russian Brides Said:

on June 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm   

I agree with you coxs.