Essay 1 Criterion
- Clarify Audience: Making the audience apparent in an article is very important so the reader knows whether they are in the audience or not
- Notify Audience: The reader must effectively and clearly explain what the problem is. It must be understandable for the reader to have a clear perspective of what the issue is about.
- Statistics: An effective essay must have some sort of evidence such as numbers or stats in order to convince the audience in what they are trying to say.
- Examples: Using real world and relatable examples is an efficient way to relate the article to the audience.
- Solution: Providing a solution the the given problem is important because simply providing the reader with a problem but no way to fix it is not an effective way to catch interest.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink