Audience Awareness

Mom, Dad, I promise it is not as bad as you think. I seriously just asked one friend to come over so I wouldn’t have this big house to myself but one person after another just continued to show up and it got crazy! It is not my fault at all. You see, after more people started showing up, I went upstairs to go close all the bedrooms because i didn’t want anything to happen! But while I was up there, I heard a big crash and as I rushed back downstairs to see what was happening and there was a big mess to say the least. Glass from your favorite vase shattered everywhere and I was the only responsible one their to clean it up. So the next door neighbors must have heard the crash and called the police because of the noise. You know I have never done anything like this before. Why would I lie about it now? I’m so sorry and will apologize to anyone who was offended.

Officer, I’m so sorry you had to drive over here to tell us to quiet down. A party was never supposed to happen in the first place. Just a couple of my friends were supposed to come over to watch some movies but one thing led to another and more people showed up. We didn’t intend to make so much noise. I apologize for the commotion and promise we will quiet down. I’m so sorry for wasting your time. I promise there is no reason for you to ever come to this house on any other occasion.

I can’t believe you left me alone this weekend! Come on, of all weekends you choose to visit your grandparents, you pick the weekend I have the house to myself. So anyway, I threw the bash of the summer and everyone will be talking about it for so long that’s how awesome it was. Sucks you missed it. We were dancing like crazy and I guess someone thought the music was too loud and called the cops. I smooth talked my way out of it though, like i do with everything! It was awesome, too bad you weren’t there!