My name is Bryan Warrick and I am a Print Journalism Major and a History minor. I am a fifth year senior who spent two years going to Schoolcraft College before transferring to BGSU. I am from Westland, Michigan, just outside Detroit. I am a huge Detroit Tigers and Red Wings fan. I’m also a Michigan fan.

I spent a year covering the OHL team Plymouth Whalers for the local paper. I wrote for the BG NEws and the Key Magazine for two years. I am now working an internship, covering high school sports for TRACSports.org. My offical position in the website is Content Manager, as I organize all the stats and stories. I also write a lotĀ of the stories for the site.

I play baseball and hockey. I also like to write short fiction stories and the occasion longer story. I work out a lot and really enjoy being active, including hiking, kayaking and camping. I’m also trying to learn how to play the guitar, but at the moment all i can play is “Ode to Joy” and “When the Saints go marching in.” But I’m getting there. I also really like to travel and go on road trips.