Hey Everyone 🙂 My name is Ashley Warren. I’m a junior, almost a senior and a journalism major. I am from Vickery, Ohio, about 45 minutes away from BG and close to Castalia, Ohio. I have always wanted to be Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex & the City; writing for a magazine. Since then, Journalism was to be my career. I am a huge Dallas Cowboys fan, and I have been since the first time I watched football on t.v. I also love music. I love writing my own songs, playing them on my guitar, going to concerts, writing about bands, and listening to them! I can be the biggest tomboy,watching football, 4wheeling, fishing and eating, but I love my clothes, purses, shoes & accessories. I have one boxer named, Witten, and two cats who act like complete humans. I like doing every activity outdoors possible. I am extremely considerate of others, and have a great personality. I don’t judge anybody, I absolutely cannot. I’m a huge Ashton Kutcher and Johnny Depp fan. I have been to over 32 states, and my favorite was New York, New York. I’m a great listener and awesome to have around  🙂