Public Relations and Social Media Interns

I am currently working on a non-partisan political campaign in Toledo for the up coming mayoral election this year. We are currently seeking four interns in the following areas: Public Relations, Social Media, Finance, and Marketing. I am personally a graduate of the University of Toledo with a bachelors in political science and geography and a Master’s in Public Administration. This campaign has also hired a local consulting firm called Zinger consulting, they are experienced with all aspects of campaign management. I have attached the position descriptions for these four internships. I contacted you mainly because on the University website I noticed you taught political campaign communication and would likely have the best relationships with students who are interested in this type of experience. Feel free to call or e-mail me at your convince with any questions or concerns and I look forward to talking to you about this opportunity for the students soon. In addition if there is someone else within BGSU you feel I should contact about this opportunity please let me know.

Stephen M. Leggett

Cell 419-346-3195

This entry was posted in Internships. Bookmark the permalink.