Summer Journalism at New York University

Have you made your summer plans yet?
Have you thought of New York City?

If so, come check out Summer Journalism at NYU! This year’s program offers a variety of classes ranging from food and fashion journalism to investigative reporting. Classes are taught by a range of talented and professional journalists including the editor-in-chief of Bon Appetit, former editor-in-chief of the NY Daily News and a few of NYU Journalism’s most popular professors.

Classes are filling up quickly, so sign up soon! For more tuition, housing and application information, visit the NYU summer website.

Take a look at what students from last summer say about the program:

I really loved the program. I didn’t have any journalism experience really, and so even though I was worried I’d be thrown into such a frenzied world (which is exactly what happened), that’s what actually made me love journalism. Professor Latty and Adrian are so helpful and amazing! My skills improved so much, and I really enjoyed seeing the city through such a different lens. It was a wonderful way to spend part of the summer, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone.
–Komal, Summer ’11

After taking a summer journalism course in New York City, I can say that there is no better way to explore a city. Journalism is one of those disciplines that forces you to investigate and inspect the world around. You can’t have a better excuse to pry into a city and truly understand the culture or its people. I really would recommend taking NYU’s summer journalism course with Adrian Mihai. The video production course not only introduced me to video journalism but also enforced a workflow that you can’t learn for yourself without the pressure of deadlines. I won’t lie, it was hard. But a more rewarding experience I wouldn’t find.
–Amy, Summer ’11

This entry was posted in Study and Learn. Bookmark the permalink.