Jilian’s English 207 Blog Another amazing bgsu blog

April 13, 2009

Portfolios

Filed under: Uncategorized — jilians @ 9:48 am

1. In my reflective introduction to my portfolio, I want to introduce myself and the various projects. I know that for each project, we have an additional introduction, so for this particular introduction, I want to include an overall reflective piece about how all of these projects worked together to help me learn more throughout the semester.

2. I think that I want my reader to see the visual narrative first. This was the first project we worked on and I think it provided a good base for me to think about various literacies. It led to the other projects and I think it would be a good way to engage the audience if I included something visual first.

3. I want a separate page for each project. I think that it would be easier for a reader to navigate this and I think it really provides a more streamlined look to the blog.

4. I think that I would like to include a traditional paper to introduce myself. I know that others would enjoy including a podcast or a video but I don’t think that this is keeping in tune with my own personal literacies. I still enjoy writing the most and therefore will use that to introduce myself on the blog.

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL