On a regular basis I use my television,DVD player, remote, laptop, cell phone, IPOD and IPOD radio. With using all of these technology based devices, they make my life so much more easier and convenient. Even the simple device of a remote, I do not have to stand up and walk to my television every time I want to change the channel. I can bring my laptop to any area on campus since I receive wireless internet and do absolutely anything on my laptop. Even though I use technology practically every minute of the day by being on my cell phone or laptop, I feel as if real communication is being taken down because of how popular technology is getting in our society.

Without technology, people would have to mail letters to one another to communicate if they do not see certain individuals on a daily basis. Not having a cell phone to communicate with others would be extremely difficult by not talking to someone constantly, but people used to do it so why is it such a necessity to always have a cell phone always glued to people’s hands? Even though all of these technology devices are helpful they are not always needed since people do not see face to face communication which is a vital way of communicating with one another.

Posted by on September 19th, 2010 at 9:23 pm