intro

hello,

my name is chad early, i am 21yrs old from Perrysburg, Oh. ive lived and went to college(univ. of north florida) in jacksonville FL for the last 3 yrs. i played HS golf all 4yrs and in college for 2. i enjoy watching and playing sports and all card games(esp. poker). i am going to be on the 4th major by the end of this semester. i started as a sport man. then business and then on to history. im in the process of deciding between a major in IPC or Event Planning. other than that im pretty easy going and enjoy a good conversation.

chad early

5 thoughts on “intro

1. Mr WordPress
    6:16 am - 1-21-2009

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. anarbsm
    12:32 pm - 1-21-2009

Hi Chad, welcome to blogs.

3. nschues
    7:58 pm - 1-26-2009

I played golf too for 4 years in high school. I went to Eastwood high school, but i didn’t have the spirit to play in college. You ever had a hole in one??? About time I meet someone who can tolerate to watch cards on espn 2. I could religiously watch that for days.

4. tdusko
    8:09 pm - 1-26-2009

Hi Chad… I don’t know anything about golf but I think that is really cool that you went to univ. of north florida…Good luck.

5. anarbsm
    9:28 am - 1-28-2009

what about your reflection to the code of ethics?