VCT 4600

Assignment 3 – Feb 8th

February 8th, 2011 by hkrista

For this photo I used the quick selection tool to outline the man.  After that I clicked on refine edge. I changed my view to over layer which showed the sunset background.  I changed the shift edge slider to a negative percentage to show more hair. I also drew around spots using the refine radius tool.  After closing the refine edge dialogue box, I used a white and black paint brush to add and subtract around the hair.

This was an easy image to manipulate. I used the quick selection tool and selected the water and the tower.  I copied it into a new layer.  I then changed the old background layer in the adjustments panel to black and white.  I used the white and black paint brush to add an subtract the color.

For this image I used photomerge and selected the images I was going to merge together. I changed my layout to reposition.  Photoshop pieced together all of the photos except for one. I selected the one photo and moved it down to connect with the other photos. It had a line down where the photos met so I used the spot healing brush to take out the connecting line.

Posted in VCT4600