I am from Euclid, Ohio. It is very close to Cleveland. I personally, don’t really enjoy living there. Mostly because my friends live in other towns. It’s not a bad town there just isn’t much going on there. There aren’t many restaurants in Euclid. When we want to go out to eat, we usually go to neighboring towns. Euclid High School is a pretty big school. There were about 400 students in my graduating class. Many people talk about the sports in their hometown, but I have no idea what goes on with the sports teams in Euclid. I’m not much of a sports fanatic.

Although, it is not my favorite city, I do enjoy working at a daycare called Kiddie City. I’ve worked there for 2 years and I go back and work during breaks. I love working there and the people I work with are great. The kids are really fun and make my day!

Since, its so close to Cleveland, there are more things to do. I like going Downtown to concerts and clubs. There is also a zoo and a new aquarium in Cleveland. I’ve been to the zoo many times, and want to visit the Aquarium one day. There is also a new casino in Cleveland. I haven’t been there but I hope to one day. Downtown is probably my favorite part of Cleveland, but I’m not there as much as I want to be because of work.