Wood County Historical Museum

I visited the Wood County Historical Museum to check out the Civil War collection. While I was there I got the chance to speak with the Curator Randy Brown. He let me in on a lot of cool information about Wood County. All of the men and women in the pictures are from Wood County during the war.
Almost everything that the museum has is donated, even down to the furniture that the pictures sit on. Although they could not be filmed the museum also has two authentic flags from units in Ohio. Worth the trip out! It is just off of route 6.

I had some trouble with the audio, but if you turn it up it is audible. I started out with just a few shots of the displays, and then it gets into the discussion with Brown.

Untitled from Shannon Carney on Vimeo.

About Shannon Carney

Shannon Carney is a senior at Bowling Green State University majoring in Broadcast Journalism.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Wood County Historical Museum

1. Darin Dari says:

I visited the Wood County Historical Museum to check out the Civil War collection. While I was there I got the chance to speak with the Curator Randy Brown. He let me in on a lot of cool information about Wood County. ipad 2 cases

2. Museum Employee says:

Nice work! I think this captures the exhibit very well. Thank you for taking an interest in the Wood County Historical Museum’s Civil War exhibit.