Preparation for Sunday shoot

Did all of you get a chance to view the DVDs that Scott provided? It is really important that we view the existing training videos prior to the shoot.

We are set to shoot on Sunday, February 6 at 1pm at the BGSU Rec Center in the racquetball courts. Please meet me at the entrance. I will pull my van up to the turn around on Reed Street, and we can unload the equipment.

In preparation, TYLER, please take the “bible” that Scott gave us, and create a SHOT list. This should include:
– position of players
– type of shot (long, mid, closeup)
– camera angle (straight on, below, above, etc.)

This will guide us through the shoot. Be sure to print it out and bring it on Sunday. Also email it to me tomorrow.

Please bring the PROPS: a basketball, “uniforms” in two different colors (just shorts and tops are fine), sneakers, etc.

I will bring all of the equipment, which includes:
two HDV camcorders
two tripods
light kit
video tapes
steadicam

Let me know if you have any other concerns!

Published in: Uncategorized on February 4, 2011 at12:32 pm Comments (1)

One thought on “Preparation for Sunday shoot

1. on February 6, 2011 at 11:30 amborgejc Said:

Yes, we viewed the DVD’s that Scott has provided for us. I have to admit that they were not that great whatsoever. However, we now have a better understanding of what we have to do.

Tyler has completed the shot list and will have it for us today. We will meet you at the Rec Center entrance today at 1pm.

Reply